Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jason!

Yesterday was Jason's 29th birthday. We didn't do much for it since the girls are sick as can be. I wanted to take him to a Brazilian resturant (that's where he went on his mission) Instead the poor guy had to settle for Panda Express (one of his most favorite restaurants) and watching 'Twilight' (not so much a favorite of his lol) I like this guy a whole heck of a lot! He's so smart, funny, clever, kind, romantic, gentle and sincere. He works so hard for our little family. He love his little girls SO much!
He's such a good daddy to Emma and Alli.

Jason is SO musically talented! He's amazing! He understands music so well it makes English seem like a secondary language to him. An awesome guitarist, and a great singer! He is the choir director and ward music specialist in our ward right now and he's even writes songs for the choir to sing sometimes. He's written and recorded 3 songs for me and one for my parents for their anniversary last year.

He's such a romantic! One valentines day he stuck heart foam stickers stuck all over the walls in every room of our apartment. For my birthday one year he created a 'prom' for me. He's so stinkin cute!

Another reason why I love Jason so much is his testimony of the Savior. His knowledge of the gospel. The spirit he radiates. Sometimes I ditch my Sunday School class to sit in his while he teaches the 16 year olds in our ward. He's such a great teacher. So scripture savvy :)

Alli's blessing day. Her daddy gave her a beautiful blessing!

I love you, babe! ForEVer!


Copyright © 2009 J-ME

6 comments:

Alicia said...

He is so good as music. I saw him one day in Virgin Records and asked how you guys were and what you were doing. He said that you were being a nanny (if I remember right) and that he had switched his major to music. I thought about doing a little dance, but I didn't want to make a scene. He's really amazing.

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

cute post, jamie.. you guys are perfect for each other, i'm so glad he treats you like gold. i remember back in EA choraleers time just being amazed over and over again about how nice & sincere jason was. and i was SO excited when i found out you guys were dating/engaged/married! anyway, hope life is well & that your girlies start feeling better. love ya lots.

Rhonda said...

sorry about the sick girls! Happy Birthday to Jason! He is beyond talented, I love when he sings in church...or plays guitar...or helps Desi learn a song. You guys are way cute!

Heather said...

Jamie you are a cutie. You have a beautiful little family and I am happy that you are happy! Thanks for the congrats and kind words.

SJ said...

You are so sweet! You both are great!!
Happy late b-day Jason

Anonymous said...

Awww! What a great tribute for your honey! Happy Birthday Jason!