Now the after....


Not quite beautiful yet but it IS much much better!! :)
Emma's been visiting her grandparents in SD since Thursday night :( I miss her! She's having a BALL! She gets to go out and work with Papa, play with the dogs, wander the wide open spaces... AHhh the life :) My mom's been trying all week to get her to talk to me on the phone and until tonight I've got nothin' out of her. But tonight when I called she just would not stop! It was so cute! I've never heard her 'talk' so much. I couldn't understand a word of it, but hey she loves me and that's what I heard :) Alli has been crawling for over a month now (maybe even 2 months?) She pulls herself into standing position and I think she'll be walking before she's 9 months. Stop growing babies!!
3 comments:
the yard looks great! You workin' woman you! (I don't do yards. ever.)
Also how neat that Emma gets to go spend time with grandparents! sweeeet! (for both You AND her!)
I've seen the before and I say, You ROCK woman! :D (not to mention, I have much of the same to do in my own furry backyard) Gotta love the spring!
Your backyard looks almost identical to my inlaws. Maybe you guys are neighbors and I could have been walking down to the road to visit you all this time.
Can you e mail me and tell me where you live?
Post a Comment