Sunday, June 21, 2009

Got a new haircut!

Well, I went from this...

To this...


This week I think I want to take it even shorter... :)
I've also had it colored since these pics were taken...

8 comments:

Amberlynn said...

WOW, you are one hot Mama! I'm LOVIN' your new haircut. I can't wait to see more pics of your color and cut. You look gorgeous Jamie! Oh, and I will send you the info on google reader. Hope your hubby had a great father's day!
Love ya!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

cute!!!! i LOVE it!! way to be brave. :) it looks awesome!

the haynie's said...

Welcome to the Short Hair Club!!! You may never go back ;P

Stephenie said...

Way hot! I never should've doubted :)

Rhonda said...

I was devastated when you said you were going to cut all that beautiful hair off! It's always so gorgeous..but I have to admit it is HOT girlfriend! Really, really cute!

The color is great too!

J-ME said...

Thanks guys! Steph, I forgive you :p

Dave and Cindy said...

Super cute! Can't wait for more pics!

Candace said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!! I absolutely LOVE it! Short hair ROCKS.