Sunday, August 30, 2009

Alli's

This is how Alli fell asleep the other night. We were all watchin a movie one night and poor tuckered out baby thought her mama was just so comfy!
Yes I fuzzed out Emma's rear cause I didn't think you'd want a full on diaper moon! :-P


I haven't posted a picture of Alli and her little man, Joe, in almost a year. A YEAR?!?!! Yes, they're turning 1 next month :( When did I say they could grow up?! *SIGH* But they are so cute together. I love em! It's birthday party-time!! (Cause it is already on Maria's calendar!)

So a funny story I must document, cause it's too funny and I don't want to forget why when Alli is 16 we're still calling her Alli'S. It's just that when Alli was still a wee little babe and still using binkies, if Emma found one I would say something like "Emma, that's Alli's can you give it to her?". I think Emma decided that's what her name was since we kept telling her "it's Alli's". So now we all call her that. "Oh Alli's! You ok?" "Come here, Alli's" "Kisses for Alli's?" (which by the way I don't know when Emma will decide that they aren't so icky after all)

3 comments:

the haynie's said...

adorable! Alli's is getting so fun :)

Connie said...

Hey, how did I miss this update? So cute!

Rhonda said...

that's so funny! Alli's!

Someone asked Ash the other day if she was thirsty and Ash apparently thought she wasn't being asked if she was THIRTY. SHe gave a confused look, held up three fingers and said, "No. I'm three." lol Kids r so cute!