Tuesday, November 2, 2010

LOVE IT....

Emma, Alli, and I went to my parents again this weekend. We all love visiting the country's wide open spaces. A few LOVE IT moments this weekend visit (and some are from EVERY time visits)

I LOVE to lay on the back porch lawn chairs and look at the STARS every night!!

We LOVE to sit on the front porch swing every day!!!!! The view is awesome! Green grass, Rose bushes, Trees of every kind.

The girls LOVE playing w/ the dogs. Patch, Belle, and Ralph.


I LOVE to hear Alli call to Patch. She smacks her lil leg, says 'mer pash'! (come here patch) Then when he comes running she say's 'good boy' as she's climbing her way up into my arms!!

The girls LOVE the hammock swing hanging from a tree.

We LOVE singing every song we can think of while swinging in said hammock. 'ok now try..... Mermaids!' (Part of your world) 'ok now try..... Cinnerella!' (a dream is a wish) 'ok now try..... PEEPERS!!' (Jeepers Creepers) plus a dozen or 2 others.

We LOVE to be outside!!!!

Belle does NOT LOVE that she couldn't eat her meals in peace. When she would try Emma or Alli would take the food, tell her 'it not yours Belle' then SHOVE Patch's nose in the can!!!! lol Wonder who's teacher's pet.....

WE LOVE LOVE LOVE Papa and Granma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE making pies (pecan and pumpkin)w/ my papa!!
I LOVE eating pies :)

I also LOVE coming home.

I LOVE the girls' faces when they see their dad! I thought Alli was about crying (w/ so much joy) at first when she saw him and shrieked "DADDY!!! It's daddy! DADDDDDY!!!!" I LOVE the way the three of them CLING together.

I know Emma would LOVE it if this guy belonged to her!!