Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jason LOVES to play chess. He plays everyday. On Monday Emma saw the chess board all set up and started moving the pieces. She'd move a white piece... then a black... white... black... I came and sat across from her and she waited to me to make a move then she would. It was the funniest thing ever! Genius

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Jamie, you have a blog!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. It's so much funner than journaling..and w/ pictures too! Gotta love that.

I am still not back to normal, have my good days and bad but I'm trying really hard to get back life again, at least a little at a time!

How have you been feeling?? How long till new baby gets here?

p.s. I LOVE, LOVE Emma's curly hair. I noticed it from way back where I was sitting in Sacrament! Lucky kid.

Anonymous said...

yay! i'll come over anytime...almost anytime :)
keep up the posts!
i love emma's hair...my niece used to have hair just like that, then all of a sudden it went straight! hopefully that doesn't happen to her, it's too cute!
and the video of her playing chess is so funny!

Rach =o) said...

Its so fun to see Emma and notice all the change in her. I still see her as the babbling baby in YW. She's the cutest!!! So fun that you have a blog...like Alli said, keep up with it. It will be fun!

Click Clan said...

I love her hair too. Madison had those EXACT same curls. But BEWARE, because once you cut them, they are GONE. Seriously, I almost cried when we cut them off!!! I don't know what I was thinking! And the funny thing is, everyone told me NOt to cut it because the curls would leave and I was like 'you are an idiot, she has complete ringlets, how could they be gone.' .....and they are!! So lesson learned hopefully if we ever get a curly haired girl again!

Glad to see you have a blog now!

SJ said...

I love her curls too!! :)