Emma picked out her baby sisters coming home outfit. We've been very worried about how she will react to a little sibling. The last time my nephew was over he was crying and she went and put her hands over his mouth! But just this last week or so she has been so helpful and soft. She's loving her baby dolls. I even caught her putting baby lotion on one of them. There may be hope yet.... :)
7 years ago
8 comments:
That is so funny! .. You can't blame her. Sometimes I want to put my hands over someone's mouth. :)
ha ha Sara!
She'll do great, I'm sure. It usually takes a little adjusting but they soon realize they can't kick, drop or sit on the new baby. Ya know, after you catch them doing it once or twice and they learn the reaction is NOT pleasant!
hey, I was wondering what happened to Kamberlie? how sad!
What? You are having a baby? I mean, you are about ready to POP! I didn't even know. What a crappy friend I am! Well good luck and by the way, Emma is super cute!
Jamie,
Thanks for sending me your blog! Your little girl is so big! I didn't even know that you were expecting again!! I'm excited you have a blog, now I can keep up better. Love ya! Becca (I'll email you and invite to our blog)
About the cookies, I left a comment after your last one on my blog. go read it!
Awe! Jamie! I still can't fathom that you married Jason! If I would have known that you guys would have hit it off I would have set you guys up! Who would have known?! Well I am excited that you are having a new baby! I am also jealous of you little one's curls! Haven't heard from you in years. Jeremy is getting married to Amanda Post...I guess that story is drama! But I can tell you all about it later! Love your blog!
Hey Jamie,
Jed just told me you called. It's too late to call you back tonight but i'll give ya a ring in the mornin'!
Post a Comment