Whoa!This makes me laugh
Tiny little baby :)
Big sister loves to hold 'her' baby- without help. Anytime Alli cries out Emma's right there to pick her up and console her :)
And she always looks so much smaller in her daddy's armsReading time
This girl is the biggest cheeseball I've ever seen :) hahaThis is really one of my favorite picture ever! It always makes me smile :)
Pretty in Pink
And last but not least....Emma totally made this pose just for the camera! She kicked her feet out, smiled, and posed for the camera then once the pic was taken she ran off again. What a goober! I love her!

5 comments:
i'm glad a little nagging solved "my problem". haha, jk. i love the pictures, emma's so funny. :)
Can I just say that I have the cutest nieces in the history of the world? Good job Jamie. I'm glad your genes overpowered Jasons :)Bahaha! jk
cute blog! :) i like this one. i'll have to check out the blog secrets, i didn't see that before. i wouldn't know the first thing to do to make my own background, so thanks for the tip :)
i am so glad i got to come hold ms. sweetness yesterday, and anytime you want me to come hold her so you can get stuff done i'm just a phone call away {usually} ps.i'm glad you think my cookies are cute :)
CUTE CUTE CUTE pictures. The last one of Em is Pricesless!! I can't wait to come hold your baby. Sorry I'm such a slacker. I will make it by eventually =o)
Those pictures are all so sweet! I can't get over how much Emma looks just like you!!
Post a Comment