Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Betrothed? You bet! :)

OK, so I'm just VAIN- I haven't posted this picture because I'm not wearing any make-up BUT who cares! Alli and her man Joe need to make their first appearance on our blog. So here they are:

My dear friend Maria had her baby on the 11th, the day after Alli was born. Lil' Joe. He is such a cutie. He and Alli are MFEO (made for each other) We joke that they were up in heaven a month ago singing 'The Circle of Our Love' :) You know, the one from Saturday's Warrior. It was so great being preggo at the same time as such a good friend and having our kids so close together. :) We even go to the same pediatrician so we just coordinate our appointments and carpool. It's grand!


This is a random pic I found. We entered her in a bedhead contest months ago (didn't win) but this picture looks like a winner to me! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture should have won! :)

Rhonda said...

great pictures! love the bedhead too! funny.

Ricky has a little friend named Lucy that I'd like to have betrothed! how cute would THAT be?! cute lil babies, cute lil mammas!

Connie said...

I love the bedhead! Seriously, that picture could pass for you at
Emma's age though...

Rach =o) said...

Cute pictures! Looks like Emma gave those other bed heads a run for their money!! TOO CUTE

the haynie's said...

so when are you going to post the pictures of Joe and Allie in bed together?! (the bassonet, that is)

Hey, and where did you get your cute background? Everyones blog is so much cuter than mine! Love the pics, too... I am such a lame blogger :)