Just moments old :)
First family pic (big sister is so happy)
Just a precious moment :)
you are so right, she is the perfect baby! i can't wait to steal her in sacrament meeting :)
YAYYYYY!!! oh MYGOODNESS!! i AM so happy for you guys! Congrats on Allison she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and she is the same size as Hailey was!! fun times!! good luck with the nb times for the next few months.
What a cutie pie!!! Congratulations!!!! She looks just like a Kartchner!
I am so excited for you!She is Darling!!:)
jamie & jason, she is soooo cute!! and so tiny! congrats!
Aw... My nieces are so cute aren't they? :) I like how Emma seems to be more excited than anyone else Hahaha we'll see how long that lasts.
She *is* perfect Jamie. I don't think I've seen such a pretty newborn (mine included but you didn't hear that from me!)congrats to your cute lil fam!
She is so adorable! She looks just like you. I haven't talked to you in forever, looks like you are doing good :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
you are so right, she is the perfect baby! i can't wait to steal her in sacrament meeting :)
YAYYYYY!!! oh MYGOODNESS!! i AM so happy for you guys! Congrats on Allison she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and she is the same size as Hailey was!! fun times!! good luck with the nb times for the next few months.
What a cutie pie!!! Congratulations!!!! She looks just like a Kartchner!
I am so excited for you!
She is Darling!!:)
jamie & jason, she is soooo cute!! and so tiny! congrats!
Aw... My nieces are so cute aren't they? :) I like how Emma seems to be more excited than anyone else Hahaha we'll see how long that lasts.
She *is* perfect Jamie. I don't think I've seen such a pretty newborn (mine included but you didn't hear that from me!)
congrats to your cute lil fam!
She is so adorable! She looks just like you. I haven't talked to you in forever, looks like you are doing good :)
Post a Comment