7 years ago
Monday, September 8, 2008
As my sister would say... "Are your freakin kidding me?!"
One day past the due date.... and NOTHING! The Dr had me get a non-stress test and ultrasound done today. The ultrasound was because I'm measuring small so they wanted to do another one to double check the date! HAHA as if I can seriously be due any later than now! Are you freakin kidding me?! She did the ultrasound and said the baby looks about 7 lbs, but she said that measuring this late the measurements could be off by one pound either way..... Ooookay? So the baby is weighing somewhere between 6 and 8 pounds right now :) Swell I'm so glad we hung around the hospital for over 2 hours for that! :) Well anyways, I'll go on the induction list Friday (They won't even put you on the list apparently until you are 40 wks and 5 days) I really really hope I don't go that long but..... well Emma was a week late.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
i have been wondering! thanks for the update. :)
You poor thing... So she is this stubborn already??!!
Bless your heart. I was thinking about you earlier and was going to call. Let me know if there is anything I can do. You can call me any time, day or night. Good luck hun.
ok so you go on the list Friday. Does that mean you'll be induced Friday or just "on-call" for when they have an open bed for ya?
Don't worry girl...she can't stay in there forever!
That stinks! Good Luck!
no baby yet? AHH!! waiting is the WORST! i will be thinking happy contraction thoughts for you! good luck, hope all goes well. can't wait tos ee pictures!
Wow, I didn't realize you were due right now! Sorry I've been so slow to write. I'm not very computer savvy. Your little girl is adorable. Beautiful curls. Hope all goes well with the new baby. Love ya.
I emailed you that recipe....if you got it let me know. I'm not sure I had your current address.
~RHonda
You just got a blog award! come to mine to pick it up!
Post a Comment