Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Emma!

Sunday was Emma's 2nd birthday. We had her party on Saturday (and it was a CRAZY busy day). My in-laws, mom, and little sis Audrey came. I had a DISCOVERY TOYS party that morning, then we went to McDonald's for lunch and Maria brought her youngest kiddos to come play, then we came back to the house for opening presents. We also had our ward chili-cookoff and trunk-or-treat that night. That was a tiring day. I don't have the pictures up yet... and there's really no excuse for... I just haven't gotten around to it. There will be pics but if I don't write about it now it might not happen for another week or so.

A few presents for our 2 year old;

From Jason's parents- Pretty dress, flip flops (she won't take off), princess puzzle, 'The Big Hungry Bear' book, pretty necklaces, bathtub drum

From my parents- Disney princess baby doll stroller, cute clothes- a few TOO cute shirts and pants and a little adorable dress

From Jas and I- a baby doll, bassinet, carseat, and diaper bag with all the essentials for baby doll. (I got this set at Costco for $35 it also comes with a stroller, but knowing what my mom was giving her I knew she didn't need two)

From the Haynie's- the most B-E-A-uitful dress ever! This link takes you to Maria's blog where you can see some awesome video footage of Maria Hannah and Emma modeling their new dresses. Maria Hannah has been taking dance lessons for awhile now and you can see some of her ballerina skills. Too cute. They both look like little princesses.

Happy Birthday to my little princess!

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

Happy birthday EMMA! sounds like she had a great b-day!

sorry i missed your discovery toys party, i was gone all day. without a minute to breathe.

Alicia said...

She's so cute! I love her hair and beautiful blue eyes.

Happy birthday to her!