Thursday, October 16, 2008

One month

Allison was a month old last Friday. She's growing so much. She was so tiny when she was born that even though she's still small it's nice to see some meat on those bones :) I was so afraid of snapping off a limb or two her first few weeks cause she really was just skin and bones. She's such a good baby.
Happy Allison at 1 month

When Alli was born I sent out a text to announce it and my little sister thought it was a joke and that I had sent Emma's newborn pic because she looked so much like her. That was actually my first thought when I saw her. I was thinking 'she's a mini Emma'. Emma was 8lbs 6oz and Alli was 6lbs 10oz. What say you?
Emma Lee

Allison Mae

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

WOW! Yes, they look like carbon copies...'cept Allison is a teenier. ;)

Desi and Ashleighs pics look very much alike. In fact when Ash sees a pic of Des as a little girl she INSISTS it's HER! Desi was just filled out with more chub than ash has. But as you know, Dez lost the chub!

Unknown said...

ahh...she is so adorable, i love how tiny they are when there first born. i love rapping them up tight,and snuggling. i miss that...kaden only huges for like a second. i guess that is a boy thing. Taylor gives me snuggles! anyways. she is so precious, it sounds like your doing good.

Anonymous said...

uh, yes...twinners!

the haynie's said...

I didn't remember Emma as a new-born... I think you're right! Be careful to mark your pictures really well so you don't get their's mixed up :) Now we all can't wait to see what Alli's hair will do!!!