Monday, October 13, 2008

As cute as can be

Pics are a little dark, cause I'm a little camera-retarded and don't know how to make it any lighter. So here's Joe and Alli in Alli's bassinet (tisk tisk) They didn't like it too much at first.....

But give Joe his binkie and turn on the soothing viberater and they're both happy. (Or Alli falls asleep instantly and Joe just sits contently) :)


4 comments:

Rach =o) said...

How cute is that. Ok J...I'm having withdraws!!!

J-ME said...

Does that mean it's time for Taylor#8? ;) Thanks again for watchin my kiddos Rach! You're the best!

Alicia said...

Jamie, your girls are so beautiful!

I don't know if you remember me from EAC or not, but it's good to see pictures of you and Jason. That's awesome that he's doing music. He's amazing at it.

Congrats on the little one! You look great.

My blog is private. E mail me if you'd like an invite.
ladydeets0404@yahoo.com

Crazymamaof6 said...

cuteness!