what a awesome husband to recognize when credit is due!You are such a great momma, your two babies are perfect! your awesome girl :)
I bet you love it even more... than you would've ;) I think you're lucky!
Awwww so sweet! I'm sure it made your day!!Making my day=mopping the floor. I'm cheap and easy. (did I say that?)
You guys did awesome on your talks yesterday! You going to park day Wednesday?
Hey Jason is a great husband! And AMEN to wanting a maid or two of YOU! I really does get sooo hard sometimes. I often wonder how does anyone do it? I don't think it's possible!
My brother is a pretty nifty guy isn't he?... Good pickins Jaipee.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what a awesome husband to recognize when credit is due!
You are such a great momma, your two babies are perfect! your awesome girl :)
I bet you love it even more... than you would've ;) I think you're lucky!
Awwww so sweet! I'm sure it made your day!!
Making my day=mopping the floor. I'm cheap and easy. (did I say that?)
You guys did awesome on your talks yesterday! You going to park day Wednesday?
Hey Jason is a great husband! And AMEN to wanting a maid or two of YOU! I really does get sooo hard sometimes. I often wonder how does anyone do it? I don't think it's possible!
My brother is a pretty nifty guy isn't he?... Good pickins Jaipee.
Post a Comment