Dude...I'd get one for every room of the house and a set for the baby bag as well.
Friggin adorable!!
p.s. I have to tell you guys how awesome the sacrament meeting music was! I think Jason's voice is the best I've ever heard in my life. Seriously. If anyone can hear him sing and NOT feel the spirit somethin's wrong with them!
6 comments:
Oh man! Where has THAT been all your life? :) You gotta get one of those in your house my friend.
That was too cute! There is a little angel inside her :)
That is the sweetest thing. I love the last picture where they're all looking at baby Jesus. Aw.
how cute was that! I wanna squish her. What a sweetheart
how precious! she is so cute!
Dude...I'd get one for every room of the house and a set for the baby bag as well.
Friggin adorable!!
p.s. I have to tell you guys how awesome the sacrament meeting music was! I think Jason's voice is the best I've ever heard in my life. Seriously. If anyone can hear him sing and NOT feel the spirit somethin's wrong with them!
Post a Comment