Thanksgiving we were visiting Jason's fam. Emma loved playing the piano and singing 'mermetz' (mermaids) Totally precious!




Stephenie (Jason's sis) came to visit for a few days.
We kept her entertained with awesome stuff like goin to the Christmas lights at the temple! hehe We love you Steph! Come again!
It was pretty cold and windy (hence the hair)
Emma loved the lights!
Steph took an AWESOME picture of the Nativity scene there!
As we were getting ready to walk out the door for tithing settlement Emma got stuck in the bunk bed
What a goof! She actually stopped crying about being stuck long enough to give us a big 'CHEESE'!














5 comments:
So I'm not gonna lie... I LOOK HORRIBLE IN THAT FIRST PICTURE!! Hahaha seriously tho... :) But good times, my friend! Good times :)
awesome catch up! Your babies are so cute!!
Jamie,
Those sweet babies are getting way too big and cute. I'm so glad you all had an awesome holiday!!
The smiling girl stuck in the bunk bed is the best picture I've seen a loooooonnnnng time.
Ha ha!!
hey! its your long lost cousin Amy! How the heck have you been? I haven't seen you in a very long time! Your little girls are so darn cute! I saw your blog on becca's list, so i thought i would check it out! my blog is ryanamyb.blogspot.com. It was good to see what you have been up to!
Post a Comment