Thursday, March 5, 2009

Called to Serve


Rhonda got her mission call today! Argentina Mendoza Mission! In addition to serving as a missionary she'll also be serving as the Mission Medical Specialist! Whooo hooo Rhonda! I love you! You're the BOMB! She reports to the MTC May 20th!


**hehe my bad- yes this is my little sister Rhonda. my hero**

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

ummm judging by the fact that I thought that was YOU in the picture for a minute I'm guessing this is your sister?!

She has a beautiful name. And to be in the medical field she's a girl after my own heart (and my name!)

good Luck to Rhonda!

Alicia said...

That's awesome!! How exciting.

Candace said...

I knew about the missionary part, but not the medical specialist part!! That is SO awesome and I am SUPER excited for her. Rhonda ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Very cool! I can totally see the resemblence!