1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED? yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Of course
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? EXCITED, scared, and a little nervous!
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? turned 24 two months after I found out I was preggo
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I was counting down the days. Jason and I were going to UT with his little sisters. We stopped at a walmart on the way and I got a few tests to last me the week cause I was SO anxious to find out!
6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Jason, Maria, Connie, and Wendy knew I thought I was.
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? YES!! We were thinking this one would be a boy. Wrong-O
8. DUE DATE? September 7 2009
9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Less than the first...
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Same as the first.... Tomatoes. Not really raw (cept small grape tomatoes) but like pizza for the sauce... It's the same when it's time for 'Grace' (inside joke...) to come for her monthly visit
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? The HEAT! Getting in the car during the summer was horrid! (Ok so I didn't plan that so well did I? If I don't like the heat while I'm pregnant I should wait and be pregnant during the winter right? Cept I would rather be uncomfy than have a newborn during those hot summer days)
12. WHAT WAS YOUR CHILD'S SEX? Girl, Surprise!!
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope!
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN? 30 lbs! I was good this time :)
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? No
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? uh...
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Nope.
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Mesa, AZ
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? September 9th my water broke at 11pm. She wasn't born until 9:50 the next morning. So when does real labor start? Whatever I was contracting for FOREVER!
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Jason. And it was the middle of the night so we took Emma to my friend, Misty's house. She's so awesome!
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My hubby Jason and about 5 or 6 nurses. She was coming so fast, when it was time, and the doctor wasn't even there yet. The nurse ran to the door and hollered out that she need some extra hands and like 5 people came running in.
22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? nope none
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6 lbs 10 oz. This time my first thought was 'Wow she's a mini-Emma!'
25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? September 10 2008
26. WHAT DID YOU NAME YOUR CHILD? Allison Mae
27. HOW DID THE FATHER REACT TO THE NEW BABY? A picture is worth a thousand words
27 1/2. HOW DID THE SIBLING REACT TO THE NEW BABY? hehe When Emma came to visit I had the nurse bring Alli in. She was all excited to see the 'bebe' So Emma sat on my lap on the hospital bed and Jason handed us the baby. All was well and Emma touch Alli's nose. So precious. Then Emma told us as she pushed Alli away 'uh back...uh back...' She wanted us to put the baby back! She was all done. Ready I'm sure to just have her mommy back. (I wish I could put the video of it on here... I'll see if Wendy has it...)

28. DID YOU EXPERIENCE ANY POST-PARTUM DEPRESSION OR BABY BLUES? Ya. Zoloft baby! :) In all seriousness though it really was tough. I pulled myself in a little bubble. I didn't want to and couldn't deal with anything outside of it. But I love my girls so I got help and coped alot better.
29. BREAST OR BOTTLE?
Breast. She was a pro at it from the very begining! I'm pretty much thru tho since I've gone back to work. I would have to be pumping every 2-3 hours while at work! So she'll nurse now before going to bed or in the middle of the night. It's pretty sad to me that she has to take a bottle now. I wanted to nurse her for a lot longer :(
30. HOW OLD IS YOUR CHILD TODAY? 5 1/2 months

Ok so this isn't the best picture of her but it's the most recent that I have...
2 comments:
Are u kidding me this is a super cute picture of her. She is beautiful. I love those big blue eyes and that cute little tongue sticking out is funny. She does look so much like Emma. Maybe she'll get those fancy curls Emma has too.
Yay for Alli!
Post a Comment