Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh what do you do in the summertime...

Does your best friends family get baby chicks and do you ask to go visit them everyday?
Do you wish they were your very own?
Do you discover yourself in the mirror and LOVE it?
Do you stuff your face with fabulous eats?
And make some awesome new friends?
Do you go sunbathin'?
Is that what you do? So do we

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

awesome fun!!!!!!! Where in the heck are you sunbathin'? Did you get a pool and not tell me? lol

Alicia said...

I think I want to come over.

the haynie's said...

love it! what a great summer :)

Anonymous said...

yo, i never got to tell ya yesterday how cute your hair is! i love it!

Amberlynn said...

Jamie, you're so cute! I love how creative you are with how you post. We love our awesome new friend too. :)

Amberlynn said...

I meant to say friends, not friend. :)