Hello Jamie! I'm impressed with your landscaping skills! :) I saw that Allison's middle name is Mae...great minds must think alike because my youngest daughter is Norah Mae. It was fun hanging out with your cute family this weekend. We'll see you next time you're in Yuma!
good work jamie! you little pruner, you! i have this bush in the front of my house that i've been dying to take care of too. but nope, i'm too lazy. :)
3 comments:
Hello Jamie! I'm impressed with your landscaping skills! :) I saw that Allison's middle name is Mae...great minds must think alike because my youngest daughter is Norah Mae. It was fun hanging out with your cute family this weekend. We'll see you next time you're in Yuma!
good work jamie! you little pruner, you! i have this bush in the front of my house that i've been dying to take care of too. but nope, i'm too lazy. :)
you have some mad chopping skillz. ;)
Post a Comment