My sister Karen and her husband Randy welcomed their newest addition this week.
Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Isn't he so cute!! I think he looks like his big sister, Kaylee! I wish I could see, hold, and love on him! Can't wait til they come to visit in a few weeks! :)
Congrats Karen and family!
3 comments:
aww congrats to them!
he looks SO BIG! Or it could just be the picture being taken close but either way. cute!
Hello,
thanks for the comment, Byron does remember Jason, and says how hes the most amazing guitarist ever! We will have to get together and meet sometime. Yes my grandma lives in St.David, my mom was born and raised there also, they are the Merrills. My grandma is Lorina Merrill and my mom is Bobbi (Merrill) Johnson. Whats yours last name? Im actually in Mexico with my family and my mom and grandma are both here. Good to hear from you...
I want to kiss those cheeeeeeks!
Post a Comment