Thursday, June 25, 2009

Coolest date EVER!!

So last Friday my hubby and a couple of his basketball buddies rented a LIMO to take the wives out. Pretty shnazzy huh?
The gang! Justin, Kristi, Rhonda, Jed, me n Jas

Da Whettens!
Da McNeils!

Pretty much the cutest couple ever! Bahaha
Rhonda's mad photography skills using mirror in the roof of the limo!

We went to Texas Roadhouse (Jason n I had never been there before!)
We then drove around for hours, watched a movie for a bit til some people... started feeling carsick :/, then went to Bahama Bucks! YuM!

Famous lines from the night I don't want to forget-
Scandalous
Totally inappropriate
Our waitress smells like POOP!

Don't they know we came in a Limo?!
Hey, are there any cups?
and my favorite of all
That's what she said!!

Good times my friends!! :) Great job babe! Love ya!

5 comments:

Stephenie said...

Oh you kids... :)

Alicia said...

How FUN!!!!

Rhonda said...

funny how I said the scandalous and inappropriate stuff like "that's what she said" and that our waitress smelled like straight up POOP. I really should behave a little more "appropriate' in the future. Maybe....we'll see.

J-ME said...

i realized i missed another one- 'how old ARE we?' haha rhonda i love having you around! we all need together more often! :)

Amberlynn said...

No way! Props to your hubby for taking you on such a fun date!!! Limo and all! I'll have to show this post to my hubby! ;)