
Emma was excited for her first day of preschool, which was last Thursday. She goes Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday for about 2 1/2 hours. She'll be riding the bus to and from school each day but for her first day I took her and picked her up. She seems to really be loving it. She loves her backpack, courtesy of her friends Maria Hannah and Garrett. The first thing they had her do when she got there was hang up the backpack. I tried to give her some goodbye kisses and a hug but she wouldn't have it- 'No, go way!' and a nice shove towards the door was all I got from her! :( Sad. I was proud of the fact that I didn't shed a tear. But she WAS excited to see me when I picked her up after. As soon as we got home she hung her backpack on the bathroom doorknob. She's so cute and smart (I can say that cause she's my daughter and it's my blog!) :) Today was her first bus ride, she was a bit hesitant to board the bus and was excited when she got home so we'll see what she really thinks of the bus ride tomorrow when I go to put her on again.
3 comments:
Hailey started preschool this week and she absolutely loves it. It did make me cry a little however. I hate seeing them grow but love it at the same time. Way to go Emma!
awww how fun! You'll need to get some sort of hook for her in her room to hang her pack on. She'll feel all big kidish with her own hook. ;) What a cutie!
awesome! riding the bus! she looked super cute! happy first day Emma!
Post a Comment