We moved Alli into Emma's room today! This is a moment that makes my mother heart swell. I love these girls. I hope they will be good friends.
Alli has been walking for a few weeks now (at about 10 months). It seems almost wrong for someone so tiny to be walking so well. Emma likes to take her by the hands and dances around in circles with her. They really are getting along so well these days. Even now as I'm typing I can hear them in the bedroom talking, playing, and laughing. I don't even care tonight (as long as Emma doesn't come out). Alli's cracking up and it makes me smile :) I might have to do something about it tomorrow night but tonight I'm glad they're having fun together and... I wish I was in there with em! :)
4 comments:
hey you furniture moving machine!
i'm itchin' to do the same...rearranging stuff is refreshing!
thanks again for the trim :)
Love it! Are you still lovin' it?
Ten months and walking! I bet that is the cutest thing to watch.
Lacy and Trenton get along really well like that, and I just love it. I'm also glad he's a tough one because sometimes her idea of playing is pushing him to the ground. He just rolls over and gets back up. Trooper boy.
The girls' room looks really good!!
Aren't they the funnest when they are getting along and being so cute and happy together? I love that. Ricky and Ash are either best friends or mortal enemies. I'm glad they're friends more often than not.
Post a Comment