Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pack-rat

So getting ready for my dr appointment yesterday I couldn't find my shoes anywhere. No biggie- I'll just grab some different ones for now. Got places to go, and people to see, and Rhonda was waiting so patiently with her kids out in the car to take me to my appointment (thanks again Rhonda). So I survived one day (1/2 the day anyways) without my favorite, comfy shoes but I was determined to find them as soon as possible before I had to leave the house again. I expected to find them in one of Emma's random places since she LOVES shoes she'll wear them all over the place and leave them anywhere and everywhere... her bedroom, in the toy chest, kitchen, etc. But in the mist of all my cleaning and straightening up I lost another pair of shoes I know I left by the front door.... hmmmm What is this girl up to?.... She had my sunglasses so I followed her around for a while and I figured it out!



It's kinda dark but see this mischievous grin.... That's cause she's putting all my stuff in the back of this couch that has a nice big opening when it's reclined!




Treasures I found: 2 and 1/2 pair of my shoes, 1 Cinderella shoe, bouncy ball, and Andrew's shoe my house swallowed up over a month ago (Sorry Kristi!)


Another pic- these two poles were also found. It's really dark in there and it's hard to get things out. That's one of my projects to complete today and probably everyday as long as we have this couch! :)

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Too funny Jamie! A place for everything and everything in it's place (in the secret couch compartment)!

No problem about taking you to the Dr. I was glad to do it!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!!! No worries!!!

SJ said...

I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT!
That is toooo Funny!
I love it!
:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! It took me long enough to get on your blog! Congratulations on being preggers! Good luck! When are you due? Your little girl is adorable and I am so jealous of her luscious curls!

Anonymous said...

how cute! when she's a teenager and you tell her to clean her room, you'll know she didn't really clean it, it's just in or under something!
ps. you have to blog everyday, when you wait this long i start to think you had your baby!

Becca said...

How cute that is! Kids are so funny, aren't they? I wonder what she was packing all that stuff away for....wouldn't you love to read their minds?