Wednesday, September 3, 2008

No baby yet...

I'm SO ready to pop though! I went to the doctor again today and I'm only 1-2 cm... I did go for a long walk around the mall afterwards. :) We'll see.... So there you have it Allison. Not yet, but I will let you know when she is here. I put it on my calander to have a baby on Saturday. haha

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Yah..you wanna have the babe on Saturday so you don't have to teach on Sunday huh? I got you all figured out girl! hehe

Just to make your day AGAIN..I added two more posts to my blog. One of the pics is so incredibly moving and touching the dude behind us was bawling like a baby. How's THAT for a teaser?!

Keep us posted on your baby (or no baby) news!

Rach =o) said...

It was good to see you tonight! Thanks for bringing the girls over and sitting and chatting with me. I'm so excited for you to have your baby, especially since I'll get to hold her when we are VT~in!