Your baby was probably just waiting for you to do that. Whew..now she can come! Call me,by the way, when the big event is happenin'! I'll be runnin' to the phone every time it rings for the next two weeks (hope you don't go that long..if so you can come jump on my tramp and me and Rach can take you stair-running. It'd be fun. We'll stand at the bottom and cheer you on. Then we'll take an elevator to to the top floor and wait for you at the top cheering down at you. good times. good times. ha ha ha
5 comments:
Your baby was probably just waiting for you to do that. Whew..now she can come! Call me,by the way, when the big event is happenin'! I'll be runnin' to the phone every time it rings for the next two weeks (hope you don't go that long..if so you can come jump on my tramp and me and Rach can take you stair-running. It'd be fun. We'll stand at the bottom and cheer you on. Then we'll take an elevator to to the top floor and wait for you at the top cheering down at you. good times. good times. ha ha ha
Congrats...anyday now I am sure that baby will work its way out. You look great, and I can totally relate...I bet your sick of being pregnant!
thanks for the update :)
you are so cute, can't wait to see the newest addition.
You look so cute! I know, you don't feel like it. But you do!
If you need any help with Emma let me knoW!
You look so pretty!!! I'm excited for your little sweet girl to come!!!
Post a Comment