Holy Cow Jamie! She *does* look all grown up! I can't believe our babies are getting so big. Ash is going to be 3 in just a matter of a few weeks. WAAAAAA!!!
I love the pony, it really makes her lose the "baby look" for sure. Desi's hair used to ringlet like that in pigtails. It was never quite as curly as Emma's to begin with but I did love that lil curl. A work-free hairdo is always nice!
So, no pics of you with the Dbacks that visited wal-mart? I thought for sure you'd have a fan pic up on your blog. ;)
Bah! My niece is gorgeous! I wear I barely recognize her! I'm mostly just shocked cause she actually has hair. Bahaha! She seriously looks 4 years old int those pictures tho.
4 comments:
isnt it crazy how fast they grow. Only 2...she seems so much older than that. Crazy. well happy birthday!
Holy Cow Jamie! She *does* look all grown up! I can't believe our babies are getting so big. Ash is going to be 3 in just a matter of a few weeks. WAAAAAA!!!
I love the pony, it really makes her lose the "baby look" for sure. Desi's hair used to ringlet like that in pigtails. It was never quite as curly as Emma's to begin with but I did love that lil curl. A work-free hairdo is always nice!
So, no pics of you with the Dbacks that visited wal-mart? I thought for sure you'd have a fan pic up on your blog. ;)
love it! the ponytail is a BIG DEAL! it instantly turns a little girl into a big one.
Bah! My niece is gorgeous! I wear I barely recognize her! I'm mostly just shocked cause she actually has hair. Bahaha! She seriously looks 4 years old int those pictures tho.
Post a Comment